About ACRO Global
ACRO Global is an owner-managed digital tourism marketing and advertising agency founded and led by search marketing expert David H. Boggs.
Since 1995, we've sought out and analyzed the latest trends in digital marketing and advertising, identified the best, and passed those on to professionals like you who are involved in the selling of tourism products in New England and around the world.
We're a New England company with offices in Boothbay Harbor, Maine and Boston, Massachusetts USA:
We'll help you get more business through:
How we’ll work with you:
- Everything we do is solidly fact- and research-based. We have spent 20+ years studying the traveling habits of the people and the marketing being done by tourism businesses and destinations in New England. We are always current on New England tourism marketing.
- Every tourism destination, lodging property, tour or attraction has its own unique set of features and benefits for the leisure traveler. We'll work with you to study your tourism product, find its essential character and promote it to those potential travelers in these key markets who are seeking exactly what you have to offer. We won't waste time and money trying to promote your tourism product to the wrong people.
Our research-based marketing and advertising campaignstake into account all significant and emerging trends and are designed to increase visibility and awareness of your products and services, and to give you more and larger sales as well as profitable, long-term relationships with your customers.
We'll do whatever it takes to provide you with outstanding results, including:
- take a personal approach to you and your project
- work with you to understand your business
- offer specialized marketing and advertising expertise
- deliver with high velocity
- provide easy-to-understand reports
About ACRO Global President/CEO David H. Boggs, MS
I’m a digital marketer, creative adman and dedicated student of tourism, constantly seeking new and better ways to help people find the destinations, tours, hotels, inns, restaurants and attractions that will best provide them with the unforgettable travel experiences they’re looking for.
I grew up in a mill town in Massachusetts, attended college on scholarships and part-time and summer jobs, graduated from the University of Iowa with a Master of Science degree in Human Factors Engineering - the discipline of applying engineering and psychological principles to the design of the things with which people interact. Since then I've lived and worked in New Hampshire, Connecticut, Virginia, Massachusetts and now for a long time in Maine.
Since 2000 - by choice, because people and places and the interactions between them hold an irresistible fascination for me - I've worked extensively with businesses and organizations in the tourism industry.. (You can see some clients here.)
And because Google last year had a 93% share of all US searches - 96% in Europe - and offers the world’s best suite of advertising and marketing products for tourism - I’m certified by Google in Search Ads, Ads Measurement, Google Analytics, Display Ads and Shopping Ads, and spend many hours every week keeping up with Google’s latest enhancements and changes to Google Ads, Google My Business, Mobile First Indexing, and all Google’s other tools and platforms.
When not traveling, my wife Blanche and I divide our time between our two favorite small towns: Boothbay Harbor, Maine and South Boston, Massachusetts.
My blog is focused on helping tourism destinations and businesses realize their business goals through:
º Google’s search, advertising, analytics and marketing platforms and products
º Use of the best of the many free and low-cost, digital tools that we test and review for tourism marketing applications
º Actionable marketing, advertising and tourism research that we curate from reliable sources worldwide
º Sharing of the experience of others with bottom-line responsibility for their destinations and businesses
FYI, here are links to some sample posts:
I'd be thrilled to have you subscribe!
And here's a contact form that you can send me if you have questions or just want to talk.
I look forward to hearing from you.
To learn how ACRO Global can develop a tailored tourism marketing and advertising program to meet your specific needs and deliver the new and repeat business you want, please send us an e-mail and we'll respond promptly.