Risk-free 30-day Trial: Tourism Search Advertising with Google Ads
Sponsored listings with Google Ads place your ads on Google's search-return pages, and on those of other Google partner search engines and directories; as well as (optionally) on relevant pages of Google partner content sites with high traffic.
International and local search options are available also.
You pay nothing for search ad impressions (views); only for incremental visits to your website that occur when someone clicks through from your Google Ads ad to a landing page on your site.
We’ll cap your daily click charges through Google’s budgeting mechanism.
We'll help you select the most relevant keywords, then create your ad groups and ads and provide ongoing bid-management and campaign adjustment services, to maximize results for your budget.
The biggest advantages of Google Ads are:
- Enormous 20% share of travel/tourism searches, 27% revenue share
- Virtually instant-on (no waiting for search-engine indexing)
- Ability to control ranking and spend through ad and landing page quality and the bidding process
- Widespread, selective distribution via worldwide search and display networks
- Integration with Google Analytics, for measurement, performance assessment and ongoing improvement
Google offers many features and options for Ads campaigns and Analytics reports. We'll work with you to select those that will be most effective in reaching your business objectives:
- Search ads
- Contextual ads
- Text, image, video and mobile ads
- Keyword suggestions based on Google’s enormous database of actual searches
- Targeting by location (country, state/region, city), language, demographics, interests
- Ad scheduling for any time zone
- Performance reports by campaign, ad group, keyword, geographic area, device (mobile vs. desktop), more...
- Ad quality scoring
- Diagnostic tests of your pages
- Conversion tracking
- Remarketing to site visitors who don't convert
But please bear in mind that creating and deploying an effective paid search campaign - one that successfully converts the additional well-qualified visitors our ads will be sending to the site - is not something that we can do unilaterally. Time and effort by client staff, Web developers, hosting company and possibly others will be required to get all of the potential value from the ad campaign. Landing pages on your site to which our ads send prospects need to deliver what the ads promise, and start the visitor on the path to conversion (sales for you!).
Accordingly, our Tourism Search Advertising program includes:
- Preliminary site audit for conversion capability, reported to you - no cost or obligation
- Then, when you agree to proceed:
- Simple, formal contract for your approval
- Comprehensive site audit with specific recommendations for added landing pages and on-page changes to improve your site’s conversion performance, for implementation by your own Web developers
- Google Ads campaign online within 20 business days with:
- 10 ad groups
- 20 ads
- 100 keywords
- Ongoing ad testing and campaign improvement
- Location targeting and ad scheduling, if appropriate
- Easy-to-understand monthly reports on key campaign performance indicators
- No long-term agreement required - following 30-day trial period, contract auto-renews monthly.
- One-time $595 setup charge
- Fixed monthly fee of $395 including ACRO campaign management fee of $220 and $175 click charges we will pay to Google
To get your preliminary site audit for conversion capability with no cost or obligation, just fill out the short form below telling me:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address, to which to send the results of your FREE preliminary site audit
- The URL of your website
Then send it off to me, and I’ll e-mail you the results of our preliminary audit of your site.