Web Analytics for Tourism Sites
Analytics provide the hard figures on which you will base your decisions and strategies. Our Web analytics tools will turn the raw data from your Web server into reports that tell you how well your website is doing its sales job.
They'll tell you:
- how many visitors you're getting
- devices they used - desktops, smartphones, tablets
- distribution of ages and sexes
- how often they came
- where they came from - country, state, city, referring sites
- when they came
- what pages they landed on
- bounce rate of every page
- loading time of every page
- numbers of pages viewed
- how long they stayed
- pages from which they left
- if traffic on your site is growing or not, and if so at what rate.
This kind of information allows us to make campaign changes based on hard facts and figures, and track the results.
Conversion rate is THE most important metric, and there are many places in a site where conversion can fail. You need to be able to tell where that's happening and take corrective action. A standard set of measurements that can be tracked over time allows us to determine the impact of every change. Your Return On Investment will only improve if the metrics are used correctly.
Simply having numbers is not enough. Analytics tools and all the data they produce are only as useful as the questions they answer. We'll take those statistics, ask the right questions, and give you the answers you need.
Do you have questions about Tourism Web Analytics that we haven't answered?
If so, please use the form below to send them to me, and I'll get back to you shortly. Please complete all 3 form fields - thanks! - David