Tourism Search Engine Optimization Will Get You More Business
In order for your Web site to produce any business for you, two things need to happen:
- A person who's willing and able to buy a product like yours must somehow find your site.
- Your site needs to somehow induce that visitor to carry out whatever conversion action will satisfy your business objectives.
- 39% of all travel website traffic originates from Google organic search, 20% from Google Ads.
- 62% of search engine users click on a result within the first page of results and 90% click on a result within the first three pages (30 listings) of search-engine results.
- 36% of search engine users report that they believe that companies whose Web sites appear at the top of the search results are leaders in their field.
- Consistent high ranking on search engines is the #1 driver of the acquisition of loyal customers
In getting qualified site traffic, it's not how many search engines you can get to index your site that counts - it's how highly your site is ranked in Google - for the keywords that your most valuable potential customers are using in their searches.
If your site doesn't rank in the top 10 sites on the keywords commonly used to describe what you're selling, it's unlikely that anyone is ever going to access your site via that search engine.
Your pages must be optimized for Google.
Done correctly (as we will), optimization for Google, followed by conscientious maintenance to keep up with ever-changing ranking algorithms, will very significantly increase the number of qualified prospects finding your site.
If so, please use the form below to send them to me, and I'll get back to you shortly.
Please complete all 3 form fields - thanks!